1.8

I purchased and installed an under counter mount wine cooler.In less than a year it went out.

Their terrible process puts the cost of shipping (even under warranty) on the consumer. I uninstalled' packed and shipped the thing back to them. They sent a refurb back that was damaged, had dings and a bent door. Really?

What kind of Mickey Mouse operation is that? Then had to return the damaged unit for a third unit. It has been less than a year and the third unit is out!doing that same thing as the first unit. Flashing at 64 degrees and will not cool.

I can buy a cheap refrig that will last for 20 years and they use a cheap compressor that will not last a year. Its pathetic and the quilt is just not worth your time or effort. Dealing with the return and shipping is coat prohibitive which is likely their game. Stay away from Whynter products!

They do not last and they put the burden of testing and shipping on the consumer.

Never again will I purchase a Whynter product.Its junk!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Whynter. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $600 and wants Whynter to issue a full refund.

Author liked the most looks of the product and looks. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Whynter whynter wine cooler for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Whynter?

Comments

Fullerton, California, United States #1229886

I had one, it was a 321dd.Two door duel zone.

The left side stopped cooling after 6 months.

Total bummer.I'll never buy another one.